Ready to lose all the weight for good?
Get those first 20lbs off and just keep going?
Are you ready to understand why you haven’t been able to get and keep the weight off?
Are you ready to learn and implement the tools to get the weight off?
Are you ready to reach your goal and easily maintain it–for good?
But Kelli–I’ve tried EVERYTHING and it hasn’t worked!
You think you have no self-control.
You think you’ll never be able to lose all the weight, let alone keep it off.
You think, “there must be something wrong with me!”
Here’s The Truth:
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with you.
You’ve tried all the diets. Weight Watchers. Medifast. Keto. Paleo. Cabbage Soup. Or, maybe even like me, Phen/Fen.
You’ve been successful and lost some weight.
But something comes up and the diet stops.
You gain all the weight back. Rinse and repeat, over and over.
You have friends and family that are “naturally” skinny and believe you just weren’t blessed with that kind of body.
You worry about the effect your weight has on your health.
You know this doesn’t get any easier the older you get.
More than anything else, you’re so sick of feeling terrible in your own skin.
Down deep, you wonder why can’t I figure this out? Why?!
I’ll tell you why you’re struggling:
Your Weight Is About WHY You’re Eating, Not WHAT You’re Eating
It’s about your desire for food.
The answer to “why can’t I figure this out??” is in your brain.
Are you READY? Because I’m ready to help.
Teaching you to understand what your brain is saying and how it’s creating your weight is my jam! I’ll teach you how to develop the skills you need to use your brain to get the weight off.
Using everything I’ve learned in my own weight loss, in coaching my clients, in receiving coaching from others, and in the latest neuroscience weight loss research, I’ve put together a program to help you.
The skills to begin losing the weight and the tools you need for lifetime results
How to get the weight off and keep it off
How to manage those powerful cravings and urges
How to keep going when you’re ready to stop
How to retrain your brain to lose the desire to overeat
And, most importantly, how to truly love yourself!
Here’s How We’ll Do It:
We’ll be consistently focusing for 12 weeks to learn & apply the tools to make the changes needed to get the weight off and keep it off permanently. It’s enough time to practice what you learn each week and to make those changes your new normal.
- Using your computer or phone, we’ll meet weekly and be able to see each other during our coaching session. You will receive interactive training and be able to ask questions and get the answers you need.
I will help you overcome any beliefs or challenges that are keeping you stuck.
- Each week, we’ll focus on the next step in the journey with worksheets to help implement the training into your daily life.
Think of each of our sessions as personal training for your mind.
- During the week, you will be able to text and/or email me daily with questions, struggles, and successes. I will respond within 24 hours to ensure your progress.
- You will receive a workbook that contains the corresponding worksheets for each week of training, plus daily planning worksheets to chart your path on this journey. The workbook helps you implement the training into your life to successfully reach your goal.
- If you choose, you can submit a daily or weekly food plan that I will review and provide feedback on. This helps you better understand what works and what doesn’t.
How about a free, 30-minute coaching session to see if coaching is right for you?